Friday, May 29, 2009

Slant building

hey ther..!!
sry 4 nt updating my blog..
sry yea my lovely blog.. i ve abandoned u 4 such a long time.. =.=
this will be a long , wordy post..
pls be patient yea..
xD

2day...
lolx..
ordinary fri.
bt it is an inordinary lessson 4 me..
W.H.Y??



Ugly.. zzz..
slanting here and ther..
swt..

this is better..
xD


see this??
this is our baby.
lolx..
wat a ugly baby is this.. =.=
actually we did this coz of MGT class activity..
MR Raja requested us 2 make a 3-stages building and after we ve done, he ll put a THICK text book on it..
bt..
hohoo..
see hw stable is our 'building'??
it din collapse ler..
we were so proud v ourselves..
hehe...
we are the best team!!!!

SzePing, MoiPing, JAsin, Evon and I..!!!!

and 2day..
i ate too much!!!
zz..
let count 4 me..
breakfast -- 1 cup of cereals and 2 packs of biscuits..
brunch -- Tomyam!!
Lunch -- 1 set of Mc Chicken.. additional 1 cup of Coke and French fries!!!
i was so happy.. Coz the staff confused d.. he gave me extra 1 coke and fries.. wahahahaha!!!
cn buy toto d loo!!!
Dinner -- food from pasar malam..
=.=


2molo!!!
wah!!!
HE will come inti and find us!!!
wahahhaa!!!
i muz eat till he pok kai..!!!
haha!!!

Sun!!
Yuchuen's birthday!!
goin 2 sunway 2 eat SHOGUN!!
and..
let wait 4 my new image..
xD

overall..
i think this week ll be a vry fully-scheduled weekend..
and of coz..
my money is gone..!!
zz...

No comments: