Tuesday, May 5, 2009

i m bak!!

bak 2 my college life again..
i m a 2nd sem degree student d..
Yeepeee..
taking 5 subjects this sem..
include 1 subject named SKILL FOR ACCOUNTANT..

u all sure wondering wat is tat subjects about..
nw let me clear ur doubt..
we ve 2 learn Time management, goal setting, presentation skill, hw 2 study 4 exam and etc..
zzzz.........
SWT!!!
the worst thing is tat it is 100% coursework and ..
we need 2 write a diary 4 this subjects..
zz..
in other words, i need 2 write down wat ve i studied in every lecture..
wat is my problem?
wat ve i learned?
zzz..
totally speechless when i knew bout this..
shit la.
wat 2 stupid subject is this?
ve 2 write a Diary??
i wonder hw thick is my DIARY at the end of this semester..
and this contribute to 50% of my coursework marks..
zzzz...
i ve 2 do it well..
no choice...

besides..
i ve gt a job!!!!!!
congratz...
clap clap..
haha...
i m currently working at INTI Book Store and Inti Mart as a cashier..
sometimes it is quite stressful as i scare i ll do a mistake while counting the money ..
zz..
i hope i won do any mistake on tat..
i work 4 8 hrs per week..
it is quite ok 4 me as my timetable is vry vry loose...
bt..
i hate this timetable so much..
my class ends at 6 on fri!!!
zzz...
hate it..
and i ve classed at 8 on mon tues and wed..
zz..
ve 2 wake up earlier..
No more yam cha!!!!
haha..

No comments: