Friday, May 8, 2009

19th birthday!!

This ll be a vry vry long post..

be patient while waiting 4 the pic 2 load yea.. haha..
8th may is my 19th birthday..
the night of 7th, i was alone in my room after discussing a stupid assignment v Moiping and Szeping...
at 11 sth, i was preparing to go into bed as i was damn tired tat time..
while i pushed my chair backwards and wanted to go toilet., i heard some1 knocking on my door..
was wondering who was tat...
without hestitate, i opened the door and saw a box on the floor...
then i immediately look the entrance of stairs..
saw someone looks like Boey was running out ..
then i ran to the stairs there and called them.. lolx..
i was so suprised..
i tot no 1 ll be celebratin my birthday v me..
i cried immediately when i saw them..
JAs and others kept laughing at me when they knew tat i cired coz i was too touched..
lolx..
then all of them brought me a cake and celebrated at Toufu Street..
Cried again.. =.=
DAmn ugly...
wher gt ppl celebrate her birthday v red eyes and nose??
lolx..
i think i m the 1st and oni one.. haha...



present from frens...
thx all!
See!!!
My favourite -- Chocolate..
they bought from LCCT ler...

Cards from fren..
the black colour 1 is my 18th birthday present..
red colour card is this yr de..!!



Received a kiss from Sayang..
Sayang, Jas and I..


All the girls!!
LG Gang..



v Guys..

Ugly me.. =.=



Boey..


YewPing..


Szeping and Moiping..



Lingsim..
Kathlynn...

JiaJia.. haha..
she jz 路过 ..

I m really touching ..
thx u all 4 everything..!!
Thx 4 giving me such a memorable birthd
ay !!
Thx 2 every1 who wished me by msn, sms, em ail or wateva method..
Thx!!

left Boey, Yewping and I at inti at night...
so 3 of us decided to eat at a NEw Yong TAuFu restaurant as dinner..
overall it was nt too bad..
bt the rice was so small..

nt full at all.. zz...




after dinner..
we went Mybox..

haha..
Sing k again....

it was vry syok as ther were oni 3 of us..
haha..

sang many songs tat i nvr sing b4 ..
and of coz..
走音..
xD

paiseh Boey and Yewping..
ve 2 withstand my terrible singing.. hoho..



Yewping...
嘟嘴.. haha..


Boey and I..!!


Guess wat were both of us doin..
xD



3 of us....!!


After singing k..
we went yam cha at AYUB..
this was the 1st time i ever been ther...
the roti tat are available ther are so special...
such as Roti Strawberry, roti Honey dew and so on..
i ordered ROti Chocolate!!
it is unique, isn't it?
lolx..





No comments: