Monday, April 6, 2009

Tag by Jenny

DIRECTION: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

1. I m a girl. xD

2. I sleep at 10 something every night...

3. I love 2 eat!!

4. I m on diet plan nw..

5. I LOVE 2 stay in my room..

6. I sometimes dono hw 2 communicate v ppl especially boys.. =.=

7. I drink milk everyday..

8. I hate Egg YOLK!!

9. Fren cal me as DORAEMON

10. I spoilt my HP once in a yr..

11. Cant survive without computer

12. Get angry easily..

13. BAd-tempered

14. LAzy 2 exercise.. *tat's y my weight is increasing gradually * T.T

15. My eng is weak..

16. I m a hokkien yet cant speak hokkien well..


I tag..

Sayang

MoiPing

Chiuli

Jasmine

Vincen



No comments: