Monday, April 20, 2009

[Edited] CAt phobia

I was scared by a CAT ytd night..
zzz..
Moiping kept on blaming on me 4 attracting the cat ..

i saw a cute baby cat at blk N..
the cat was damn cute..


Cute right?


so i chase the cat and took some pic of it...
and as a result..
the cat kept following me where ever i go..
zzz..
it even tried to jump up 2 my leg..
!!!!!!!
zz..
walao..
i was so afraid of it..
Moiping even worse than me.
she ran away and kept scolding me..
zzz..Moiping dn scare laa..!!!

later on, we decided to study at 1 pace tat the cat wouldn't reach us...

we went to AO and continue our studies..
already in my expectation,
Moiping scolded me again.
zzz..

Moiping ar...
i din expect tat the cat ll follow me and play v me right??
dn angry laaa ....
gif u a BIG KISS..
MUACKZ!!!!!

Lao joe reached at 9 something..
he fetched us went MCD 4 supper....
hoho....
DIEt plan fails again..
=.=

No comments: