Thursday, April 30, 2009

HAppy day!!

2day is most memorable day ..
haha..
i went out v my primary sch best fren -- ChinYI~~~
thx 4 fetching me out yea.. MUACKZ..
otherwise i ll become a spider at home... =.=

we went KimGAry 4 our lunch..
炸鸡块饭 sel lunch..
oni RM 12.90 ler...
include 1 soup and 1 drink..
damn worth it!!!
muz go try..!!!
paiseh i 4gt 2 snap the pic as i was starvin tat time..
haha...

after went 4 a movie named Sniper!!




overall it was nt too bad..
although it was quite boring at the beginning..
lolx..
the action scene was damn Chi kek..
especially when the blood burst out..
haha..
i m so abnormal...
xD

after tat we went for a drink..
the snow ice was so Yummy!!!
mouth-watering!!!
let me show u some pic...
and at the same time..
we cam-whored as well..
hehe..
My chocolate snow.. taste good!!



Watermelon snow and chocolate snow..
i finished my snow and half of Chinyi's snow..
zzz..



FINISH!!



MY best fren --Chinyi!!


We again!!! xD

btw...
did u all notice sth??
my hair!!!!
my front hair is short..
looks stupid and noob right??
zz..Speechless.. =.=

anyway,
this is my new image..
i ll try and ve 2 accept it..
i guess mayb ther are mis-communication between me and the hair stylist..

i m goin 2 JJ again v my Ex-Chinese Society fren..!!!
excited..!!!
bt i ve 2 face them v oily hair..
zzzz..
cant wash my hair until sat...

4 comments:

chinyi said...

zzzzzzzzz.............
it looks like a notes for wad we have done today !!! haha XD

Yee Leng said...

haha.
daily diary..
xD
thx 4 giving me such a wonderful day..!!

chinyi said...

lolz .
vry crazy ehh us .
keep eating ice like mad ppl .
i now still can feel the COLD !!!

Yee Leng said...

haha..
bt i like 2 eat snow ice a lot!!!
pity u..
ve 2 accompany me.
haha