Sunday, April 12, 2009

Good luck!!

jz finished stuying v frens at common room...
my brain is goin 2 burst nw..
full v accounting calculation, format, formula and etc..!!!!!
sienz...

my brain ll automatically hang at 10 pm..
cant continue study after 10...
zz..
sometimes i quite envy my frens who can study till midnight..
bt nt 4 me..
i cant study at night and therefore i cant burn the midnight oil b4 examinations..
ve 2 prepare since early..
lolx..
is this bad or good??
dono..!!!

To my sayang..
dn stress up urself..
jz do ur best..!!
u can do it..!!!
slp well yea..
dn miss ur Spring too much..
haha...


k la..
my bed is welcoming me nw..
cant really reject its invitation..
haha..
chaoz.z..
good night..
good luck 2 my frens who goin 2 ve their finals 2molo..!!
GAMBATEH..!!!
Best of Luck!!!


No comments: