Saturday, March 28, 2009

W595

AS wat i ve written in the previous post...
my hp is spoilt..
T.T
tat's y..
i went to a hp shop and did a survey there....
the sales girl recommended me a phone -- W595..
when i saw the phone..
i was like
"Omg~~ i wan it..!!!! definitely...!!!"

i searched for the specification of the phone after i had reached my home..
and i found out tat..
it is nt bad...
bt...
the phone does not ve secondary camera..
tat means i can oni ve video call v fren by using the camera behind..!!!!
i cant see the one who are speaking 2 me..
gt 3G = NO 3G..!!!
swt..

bt after advised by my sis..
i decided to buy the phone..
i seldom use 3G oso..
i din use the 3G function when i was using my previous phone -- Nokia 5700..
so it should be ok 4 me.. :)
Nokia 5700
here are some pic of my desired phone..
i personally like the 1 v red and white in colour..
wat do u think???





W595

No comments: