Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Really ntg,..

jz finished watching E.U. ..
erm...
honestly, the ending was not so good..
at least AH MAN became a police again..
haha..
dn be pessimistic laaaaa...
xD

i din go 4 dinner v them 4 2 days d...
lolx..
feel weird ler???
jz dn feel like goin out..
some more..
i m on diet nw...!!!!
cant indulge myself to continue eating...
mayb few weeks later u ll see a PIG appear in front of u..
lol..
i really hope my diet plan can work ..
i dn 1 2 be fat girl anymore..!!!
pls remind me if i over-eating... hoho..

and recently,
my pimples are growing like hell..
walao eh...
damn ugly..
this lower my self-confidence and self-esteem..
sometimes..
i really feel tat ppl are looking at my pimples when talking 2 me..
this makes me nt dare 2 look and social v ppl..
zzzz....
i dn 1 pimples..!!!!
hw 2 eliminate them??
T.T

Dear my frens..
dn worry bout me...
i m ntg nw...
jz lack of confidence nw..
ll recover soon..
^^

2 comments:

Joel_Lim said...

wei wei
AH MAN got become police at last lor..
somemore is O-gei lor...

Yee Leng said...

yea ar..
haha..
i noe ar....