Thursday, March 12, 2009

KEK!!!

*zzzz* (vibrate)

1 new msg

Dear Thia Yee Leng, pls come to Finance Office to setttle ur outstanding franchise fees (RM 1536.55). Thank you.

I was like 'WAT THE..' when i saw this msg...
wat the hell is goin on??
hw come i still owe the franchise fees??
i went to finance office ytd v my receipts...
and of coz.. v my anger..
hoho...

i showed the staff my receipt and asked her wat's was happenin...
she showed me my financial statement v an outstanding amount of RM 768..
walao...
hw come~~~
then i showed her my invoices and receipts...
then only i realized..
zzzz...
i still owed the fees..

u noe wat happened??
let me showed u..

Invoice

Assess fee =RM 750
Resource fee = RM 300
Tuition fee = RM 7680
Scholahship reward = RM 1536
Total= RM 6426

ladies and gentlemen...
is ther any prob?

zzz...
the amount should be RM 7194!!!!

the stupid scholarhip unit staff counted the wrong amount 4 me...
apa lahh...
ada calculator pun boleh kira salah..


i was *.....* when i saw this...
zzz..

"can i do anything v the scholarship unit??"

"no sry.. u cant do anything.. u ve 2 pay the outstanding amount as soon as possible.."

swt la...!!!!!
KEK...!!!


and nw i ve 2 ask $$ from dad and pay again...
Stupid!!!!!

No comments: