Saturday, March 14, 2009

E.M.P.T.Y

after i've read my sis's blog.....
i ve the same feeling v her...
1 of my fren has started having a relationship ytd..
of coz i feel happy 4 her..
dn misunderstand it..
bt at the same time..
hmmm....
i realize tat..

no matter hw hard ve i tried..
hw strong m i look like..
i m still a weak and useless girl...
a stupid and stubborn girl..

but wat can i do??
luckily i stil ve my sincere frens and of coz my sayang..
haha..
it makes me feel better ..

frankly speaking..
no ppl is woo-ing me..
not even a single guy..
shit la..
m i look tat bad??
m i look tat ugly??
i m totally fed up and speechless...

so.......
dn treat me as a mature adult...
a strong jie jie..
a clever student..
i m still a girl..
a simple girl..
a girl needs to be protected...
needs to be vry fond of..
needs to be loved dearly...

E+M+P+T+Y = ME!!!

No comments: