Tuesday, June 30, 2009

wooohoooo!!

got my salary 2day..
wohoo...!!!
1st think of 2 treat Jasmine when i received the money..
haha..
then i immediately msg SAyang...
told her my intention and asked her nt 2 tel Jas..

at Pizze Hut..
"wah.. so exp.... Leng Jie u 2day so strange...!!! " JAs.
"aiyo.. dn look at the price.. jz eat... '

when i went to the cashier and paid..
"Hw much per person ar?? " jas.
"i treat u la.. i gt my salary 2day..."
"...."

jas din say anything in the car..
at 1st i tot she was angry v me..
i tio chuak ler..
bt mana tau..
she too suprise and touched d..
till cant even speak one word...
wahahhaha..
my mission is accomplised..!!



Pics taken at Pizza..






after went bak from Giant..
they came 2 my room to look at my gown..
and of coz..
we took pic..
haha..
wanna see my gown??blek..
dn 1 show u..
haha..!!!




watches from dad...
yeng lerr..







cam-whore time again..
xD

No comments: