Thursday, June 18, 2009

=(

watched a movie named Drag ME to HELL..
walao...
i kept screaming and laughing in the cinema..
haha..
the reason y i laugh is coz i feel funny after i screamed..
lolx..
entertained by my own reaction and of coz jas's..
haha..
hope the other audients did not get interrupted by me..
lolx..
paiseh yea...

i m having sleepless night..
zzzz..
too scare of the movie.,.
when i close my eyes, the image of the old woman ll come 2 my mind..
zz..
i dn even dare to off my light..
hw ar?
2molo 8 am class ler...
hmm..
i should correct it,,
later 8 am class.. ( it's almost 2 am nw)
HELP ME!!!!!

i heard sth weird 2day,,
hm..
let see whether it's true or nt..
lolx..

ll upload the pic asap when i gt it..
i like 2 upload in bulk..
although it takes time 2 load all those pics..
paiseh yea..
haha...

i will sure fishing in the class later..
some1 pls prepare me a fishing rod..
haha..

No comments: