Friday, June 5, 2009

Sunway

31th May.. Yu chuen's birthday!!
we went to Sunway 4 his celebration...

WEnt 4 a lunch at ShoGun..
wow..
1st time being ther...
at 1st i waas so so soooo excited..
bt..
the food there disappointed me..
haiz..
doesn't worth rm 55..



my 1st plate.. haha..
later on few rounds were coming on..

took in our FAVOURITE place -- Toilet..!!!
xD


Boey and I was trying 2 make 2 cups of 'Ginseng Tea Tarik'..
haha..


Promoting Chili Souce..
hw was the effect?
haha..

YewPing's sis, I and Boey..



Kissing kissing ~~


Boey Mama and Yew Ping Papa...



nw..
Boey Mama and YewPing Papa.. haha..


My face looks BIG and ROUND!!





Like this pic so much..!!


Aiyo..
Yewping y u act ugly??
haiz..
spoilt the 美感 of the whole pic...
wahahhaa..


Took in Nichii..
haha..



i m nt suitable in wearing spec..
zz..


Wearing Lingsim's HAir ban..
they said look good..
lolx..
mayb i should try and change a new style..


WE all bought the same type of phone accessory..
hehe..


Pants tat i bought from Romp...
Cost me Rm 39.90


my 1st 娃娃鞋..
wahha..
damn happy..
finally can find 1 shoes tat suit my feet..
xD

reached inti at 10 sth..
damn tired...
my money flow like water..
zz..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my birthday also didnt put my photo...sad
(T.T)

Yee Leng said...

gt ar..
i gt upload 1 post jz 4 u ler..!!! see the older post...
lolx..