Wednesday, October 14, 2009

cupping~ ice room!

2day..
went to the chinese medicine clinic in my college..
it is totally FOC!
and tat's the main reason i went ther for a body check up..
i ve tried 'cupping' (拔罐) for the first time ever in my life..
it was nt tat pain.
jz sth is sucking ur skin..
after 10 mins..
the result turned out to be ..
my body is the weakest among 3 of us!
OMG~
i tot i m the healtiest person among us..
bt it was really out of my expectation.
=.=

the marks of the cups on my backside are so evident!!
they are almost black in colour..
look blue-black even after 10 hrs...
walao..
and quite pain nw..
especially when i carry my beg on my shoulder..
i muz change my lifestyle!
eat healthy food!
no more salty food!

bt..
y m i still awake at 2 am in the morning..
xD

went to ICe-room located in nilai jz nw..
it has been opened for few days oni..
i was having high expectation on the food and ice b4 i went ther.
bt..
it totally disappointed me!!
the food tasted so bad!
damn salty!
omg!
bt the ice is nt bad..
like the taste so much..
overall ..
it costed me RM 17.80 for my ice and black pepper chicken chop..

guys.
trust me,,
listen to my advice..
dn ever ve ur meal there..
it doesn't worth it..



one of the wall!


my ice!!
passion...





still rushin assignment v classmates at dining hall nw...
use 3 days to complete 3 paragraphs..
this is the slowest progress ever in my college life!!
LAW~
i dn1 2 see u again in the future!
get away from me!

girls..!
we GAmbateh 2gether!~
prove to the lecturer that we can do it!
we will not see her again next sem!


1 comment:

boy said...

Dear Miss Yee Leng,

many thanks for you good feedback to us, we will very concern on the guest feedback... you put a good effort to highlight on our mistake, we enhance the quality standard will improve immediately. we really applicate on this. now is a good time wish u visit again t to our place & give us another good comment... please fill free to log in to our facebook @iceroom .joint in to be a fans : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nilai-Malaysia/Ice-Room-Sdn-Bhd/148093751473 without u ,we cant expend furture more.
cheers......

from ICEROOM management
Simon Hew