Saturday, July 11, 2009

disease of eating too much at one meal

dono wat happened 2 me recently...
i cant stop eating although i m full..
my mouth is damn itchy..
and i feel like eating although i ve already eaten many foods...
i think is coz i repressed myself too much b4 Intiball..
and nw..
Intiball is over..
i don ve the motivation to keep fit..
although i noe i m fat..
my tummy is getting bigger and bigger..
although i look like pregnant nw..
zz..
bt i cant tahan..
let me explain hw scary m i..

tues dinner
5 pieces of Onie-onie..
1 plate of fried rice..

1 pack of fried chic..

wed dinner

Auntie Aine's extra large burger

2 cup of 珍珠奶茶..
2 kg of RAmbutan..
few pieces of fried chic..


Thurs dinner
2 bowls of porridge cooked by Moiping and Boey
1 kg of Longan


Fri dinner
MCD- Fried Chicken.. 1 and half pack of french fries.. coke..
1 glass of limau ais


Sat dinner



meals cooked by my mom.. wow..!!!
consisted of prawns, fried sotong, vege and 'lobster'..

my 'finished' food.. >>>



zzz..
see hw scary m i??
cant imagine i ve gained hw much weight this week..
zzz...
MUZ keep fit since next week..!!!!
no more EXTRA food is allowed...
SAVE money..!!!
SAVE my tummy.!!!!

No comments: