Friday, July 24, 2009

Complicated day..

went Giant 2day...
this is a normal thing that we usually do..
bt..!!!!
bt..!!!!
i be the driver lerrrr....
hahahahaha...!!
sounds unbelieveable???
YES..!!
i drive!!!!
and drive with LOW petrol.!!!
i din realize the RED light was ther reminding me that the pertol was on dangerous lvl..!!!
see how SILLY m i..
thx Moiping 4 reminding me.. hahaa.!!
if nt we might ve 2 sit and the roadside and ask 4 help.. lolx..

went MCD for lunch..
2day oni i realize that there are altogether 10 set meals v promotional prices... wahhaha..
i was damn happy looking at it..

went MCD for supper again..!!!
YES.. MCD for supper..!
zzz..
i have gained 1 kg of weight in oni 2 WEEKS time..zz........
bt really cant control of myself ma..
i think what Joel said ll be true soon..
zz..
dn be shock to look at my TRIPLE chinSSSS..
thx JAS for accompanying me to gain weight.!! xD
i noe i should not pull u into the river v me.. ahhhaahaahha!!

vry high nw..
4 o'clock class 2molo..
finished my LEL..!!
YES!!!
stupid LEL.!!!
i don ve 2 see u again..!!!!!

No comments: