Monday, October 25, 2010

DIY - bubble hair colour

 first time ever in my life~
i dyed my hair myself! DIY! haha..
nana! using this! LIESE bubble hair colour!
i ve chosen the brightest colour - Milk Tea Brown...
 
thx to my Sis who is willing to help me.. xD





 after waiting for 1 hr.. the result!




 

ntg much diff right?
cant even cover the top part of my hair which ad turned black..
kinda disappointed with the result...
my hair is too stubborn perhaps.. hmmm...
mayb 1 bottle is nt enuf for me since my hair is so thick and long.. ahaha..
hope the colour ll turn bright after few washes.. pls.. ><

and i really dislike the smell..
it smelled good at the beginning...
bt after left it for a while..
it turned into one kind of .. hm...
acid smell!
like those in the salon..
bt still acceptable..

and there was no much bubbles as shown in the commercial!
wat happen har?
skill prob? hmm..

my effort din worth the result.. haiz...
i better go for salon next time..
although it is more expensive..
double or triple.. or even more than tat..

need 2 work hard for my test on thurs!
Gambateh all!

虽然最近发生很多不愉快的事
但日子还是要过!
加油!

No comments: