Wednesday, December 30, 2009

recently

i ve not updated my blog for such a long time..

paiseh yea all~~

changed a new hair style..





hmm..

actually my hair 2 day is much more shorter than the one shown in the pic above..

lazy to take pic again..

hahaha~~~

took quite a lot of pic v my cute cousin..














she is so so so cute..

and my sis and I are her 保姆 fr this two days...

pity my sis..

owaz seek help from me..

she cant control her..

aahaah..

she is too naughty..

oni me can control her~~

hahaha!!!

coz i m too fierce!!!

should i feel happy??

zzz....

goin bak to inti this saturday,,

my 2 mths holiday gone..

time really flies...

vry terrible and horrible...

this holiday is the busiest holiday ever in my life..

many things happened...

and i ve really grown a lot.


dono wat 2 say..

stop here ba~~~

see yea!



No comments: