Thursday, August 27, 2009

sleepless night

3.30 am nw...
why m i still awake?
o.O
actually i jz woke up ..
haha..
i slept at 9 sth yesterday...
i tot i can slp 4 the whole night as wat i usually did 4 the previous days...
bt mana tau?
2day cant slp pulak..
my old fren-- insomnia come and find me again..
=.=

goin bak 2 inti 2molo(28 august)
i ll be the earliest among my fren 2 reach inti...
swt..
i owaz be the 1st one.
the one waiting 4 the arrival of the rest..
haha...
new sem going 2 start soon..
it ll be the 1st short sem in my life..
feel so excited..
dono hw it would be..
haha..
hope everything can going on smoothly..
i ll be taking 3 subjects next sem..
which equivalent to 6 subjects in long sem..
swt..
i guess my timetable ll be vry hectic..
hope i can handle loo..~~

i post this due to boringness...
tat's y the content oso quite boring..
wahahhaahhaha...

No comments: